10th Dimension: Old and New Study's.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Old and New Study's.

Heres a few older studies of painting in photoshop, and another attempt at painting today. I chose the goat's head because I sketched one in the morning and it was easier than thinking up a new subject.

Theres a few coloured pencil drawings because I've never used them before to do a complete picture, and I wanted to see what they could look like, The one that is my interpretation of a painting by Stanley Palmer is Pencil and scanned and reworked in photoshop.





































I'm reminded when I look at this post that real paintings are not done in a day, and the last one confirms that, so I have a long way to go but I'm one step closer today than I was yesterday, as Hokusai said by the time I'm 110 I should be really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home