10th Dimension: Happy Holidays.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Holidays.

Almost at the holiday I've been waiting for. I want to catch up on a few things, if I can, so I have to plan carefully to take advantage of the uninterupted block of time. I want to finish my dino sculpt in clay, get upto speed on ZBrush 4 , so that my christmas break is on doing creative stuff instead of technical stuff.

I have been doing lots of sketch's of character poses which are basic mannequin type silhouettes. So I want to progress onto types of characters and translate those into photoshop concept characters (eg: clothes,armour and weapons = warrior. etc). Heres some quick sketches to lay the foundation for those areas and keep warmed up for my holiday which is in 2 days.

I'm still learning alot of the painting technique so the last image is an exercise to see if I can get from sketch to painting, so I did'nt finish it.































Thats All for Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home