10th Dimension

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Did'nt get much done this last week, sketching wise. I did some anatomy study sketches which I will concentrate more time on and try and do lots of and a couple of sketches. Heres a Beast of some type and a Demon of some fiendish place, just my own take on some stuff I've absorbed somewhere. The Goatish type is of Egyptian influence.

I did'nt step back from the Beast sketch to check the overall form and consequently it ended up a bit skewed in the chest and some other areas. I also sketched in the outlines too heavily in black ballpoint and they show through.






































The Demon doing a Batman type leap, is part bat and rat, with little hair like things coming off the arms like crayfish (lobster) have, and rudimentary claws for hands.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home