10th Dimension: Holiday almost over.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Holiday almost over.

I started doing sculpting to learn anatomy for zbrush sculpting. I found out that you can't just sit down and sculpt, you need to decide which clay, and buy armature wire etc. So I bought some soft Klean Klay for $30, which never goes hard and found out quite quickly that it was great fun.

But I needed hard clay not soft. I made the following anatomy study in soft clay so I can't get any more details like small fingers because it just gets too maliable really quick when it warms up. So this is as far as this will go.





























I have got some hard clay but that is still a bit to soft, so now I'll try super sculpey. Might try and finish the dinosaur I started in hard clay after this guy .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home